This DC Animated Universe timeline consists of the series the New Frontier.
However, please note that this timeline is unofficial. That is, this timeline is created from my own personal observations and research. In order to make sure that this timeline maintains it consistency and validity, I had to incorporate many assumptions and constraints. This process was made much easier with Darwyn Cooke's Annotations in the Absolute New Frontier edition.
Cooke refers to five simple rules of "The Laws of Time, Space, Continuity, and the New Frontier.
- The timeline is real and covers 1945 to 1960. Silver Age characters appear at the time DC started publishing them, i.e., Barry is hit by lightning in 1956.
- Retcons haven't happened yet.
- No New Frontier retcons could contradict original continuity-they had to complement existing continuity or show a fresh point of view.
- When the story ended, everything had to be as it was when the JLA debuted in Brave and the Bold #28.
- Snapper Carr doesn't exist.
An assumption is easy enough to understand. I take a vague statement and add my own thoughts on what that means. .
A constraint is something, in this case fact, that is binding and can not be modified.
With that said, here is the New Frontier Timeline.